inactive

Meghna Joshi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

April 21st, 2015
Great doctor who is caring and spends a lot of time with my child. Not sure if the other reviewer was confused about which doctor they saw but Dr Joshi typically sees only kids.

April 17th, 2015
best psychiatrist in the area, super caring!
She was very caring and emphatic, warm and spent much more time with me and my child than any other doctor has in the past! Explained everything to me in detail also. made me feel at ease.

March 3rd, 2015
Was helpful but could be insensitive and unempathetic. I had gone through a traumatic event, and although she did give me medication that helped, she herself was very unempathetic, chastising me, and triggering flashbacks to the event. I was shaking by the end of the appointment, and bawled on the way home. Made me feel invalidated. Told my counselor about it, she told me to switch psychiatrists. Won't recommend her to anyone else, and I hope she learns more about being sensitive to trauma. Good treatment, very fair bedside manner.