A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meghna Misra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Misra graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Misra has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meghna V Misra MD is a female Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Meghna V. Misra practice?
- Dr. Meghna Misra has 1 office location.
Dr. Meghna Misra practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Surgeons and Worcester Pediatric Surgeons.