inactive

Meh Jabeen Hussain MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

February 2nd, 2016
Terrible Doctor with no bedside manner and uncaring
Dr. Hussain was an awful doctor who would not return phone calls even in emergency situations or answer daily faxes from the pharmacy to get a prior authorization on a necessary daily medication. She typed the whole time I was there and never asked any personal questions that may have given her better insight into which medications she should or should not be prescribing. She is very frigid and has a terrible bedside manner and completely disengaged with me as a patient. She scolded me when I made appointments through ZocDoc when she would not return my calls and I needed to see her and she also has no staff. She has no back up doctor on call for her when she goes on vacation or cannot be reached. She even yelled at me at our last appointment because she said that the perfume I wore gave her a migraine and not to wear it again.

April 25th, 2015
Great Doctor
She truly cares about her patients well being!

July 1st, 2013
excellent child, adolescent and adult psychiatrist
Excellent psychiatrist! She was the most informative, clear and thorough psychiatrist I have ever seen. She is well liked by all her patients as you hear people praise her work. She is not only kind and compassionate, but understood my problems and came up with solutions. I got the recommendation from a friend whose child sees her and I would recommend her to anyone who asks for a good psychiatrist.