Dr. Mehar Srivani Ambati Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mehar Srivani Ambati?

August 4th, 2016

Best Dr ever

Best Cardiologist ever...She is very through, very thoughtful and compassionate and takes her time with you every visit..I highly recommend her to anyone who needs a heart Dr or needs the tests to be checked out. Five hearts to you Dr

September 20th, 2012

Exceptional service and best doctor

Dr. Ambati is the best doctor in the area. I am very happy with the care provided. She took all the time to answer my questions. I went to her after my primary care physician refered me to her, I felt that I am in good hands. Staff is very friendly. I took my husband to Dr. Ambati and we both are very happy that we found her.

April 3rd, 2010

Great doctor

I am so glad I found Dr.Ambati. She is very professional and listens to you. She sits at the table and listens to you as if she has nothing else to do. She explains all the tests and why she is doing them. Most of the time she goes over the results of the test the same day. My previous cardiologist did not even bother to call me with my stress test results. Office is very friendly and very relaxed. Their waiting room even has a water fountain. I strongly recommend Dr.Ambati

January 31st, 2009

very perfect doctor

dr diagnises the patient perfectly.she cares for the health of the patient.spends abundent time to evaluate a patient.dr has good testing tools (machinery)to test the patient.very perfect doctor.

August 10th, 2016