A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehari Gebreyohanns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mehari Gebreyohanns is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mehari Gebreyohanns, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gebreyohanns graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.
Dr. Gebreyohanns has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehari Gebreyohanns MD is a male Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mehari Gebreyohanns practice?
- Dr. Mehari Gebreyohanns has 1 office location.
Dr. Mehari Gebreyohanns practices Neurology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Neurologists.