Dr. Mehboob Vora Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mehboob Vora?

March 25th, 2015

Dr Vora is extremely dedicated to his patient -- exceptional caring, listens to patient carefully and makes patient feel as though he has all the time in the world to completely understand the patients issues -- and explains diagnosis. Beside manner is exceptional!! Thank you Dr Vora!!!

September 5th, 2014

Dr. Vora is extremely kind, astute in his field, one of the best I have ever known. Total satisfaction.

October 12th, 2009

Just a little concern

I do reall enjoy coming into your medical facility, Dr. Vora is really trying to help me to find a stat for my back. Dena always greets wwith a smile I just feel a lot more comofortable talking to my own ouw dr. I was told I could do that before he help last week ans was never done. I was to have a appt at 920 or or at 10:20 and when called to check this am there was nothing so now have to reschudle my day for a t 3pm visist.I Want to feel comftable around all of Dr. Voras employess!Thank you for yout time.

April 30th, 2015