A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Medhat Gabriel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Medhat Gabriel, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabriel graduated from University of Asyut.
Dr. Gabriel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Edward Hines Veterans Affairs Hospital, General Medicine Clinic,
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Medhat Gabriel MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Medhat Gabriel practice?
- Dr. Medhat Gabriel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Medhat Gabriel practices Nuclear Medicine near Hines, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Maywood, IL.
See Hines Nuclear Medicine Physicians.