A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehdi Balakhani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mehdi Balakhani is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mehdi Balakhani, DDS, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Balakhani graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Balakhani has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehdi Balakhani DDS, FACS, and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mehdi Balakhani practice?
- Dr. Mehdi Balakhani has 1 office location.
Dr. Mehdi Balakhani practices Plastic Surgery near Newark, DE.
See Newark Surgeons.