Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Six Stars  |  show details
by Leila Yoonessi on Oct 20th, 2014

Excellent, kind, considerate and professional physician. Practices evidence based medicine and most importantly cares & listens. My psoriatic eczema has created a great degree of discomfort and shame since I could not show my legs for several years secondary to the disfiguring hypopigmented areas. Dr Derambash began to do laser treatments which repigmented the areas in only three sessions. I am eternally grateful and I strongly recommend him.

|  show details
Jan 23rd, 2014

Awesome doctor! Very professional and knowledgeable and willing to go the extra mile. Even though his Santa Ana office is only open every other Wednesday I would sacrifice my day for that appointment. The office gets busy but well worth the wait!

|  Good doctor  |  show details
Jan 10th, 2014

Kind, compassionate, takes time to explain things and answer questions. The wait time is too long, but overall I am very satisified.

|  show details
Dec 28th, 2010

very proffessienal with class has real experience

|  Horrible Doctor Bad Manners Do Not See this Doctor!  |  show details
Oct 30th, 2010

This doctor is the worst! You will wait forever and in the meantime you will witness him treating his staff like roots! I have never witnessed such brutal behavior, I say if he treats the people who serve him like this, how is he with a scapel in his hand? Will his face turn red like a turnip and his hands start to shake? I warn you not to see this doctor! His behavior is disgusting and demeaning!