Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Six Stars show details Six Stars
by Leila Yoonessi on Oct 20th, 2014

Excellent, kind, considerate and professional physician. Practices evidence based medicine and most importantly cares & listens. My psoriatic eczema has created a great degree of discomfort and shame since I could not show my legs for several years secondary to the disfiguring hypopigmented areas. Dr Derambash began to do laser treatments which repigmented the areas in only three sessions. I am eternally grateful and I strongly recommend him.

Jan 23rd, 2014

Awesome doctor! Very professional and knowledgeable and willing to go the extra mile. Even though his Santa Ana office is only open every other Wednesday I would sacrifice my day for that appointment. The office gets busy but well worth the wait!

Good doctor show details Good doctor
Jan 10th, 2014

Kind, compassionate, takes time to explain things and answer questions. The wait time is too long, but overall I am very satisified.

Dec 28th, 2010

very proffessienal with class has real experience

Horrible Doctor Bad Manners Do Not See this Doctor! show details Horrible Doctor Bad Manners Do Not See this Doctor!
Oct 30th, 2010

This doctor is the worst! You will wait forever and in the meantime you will witness him treating his staff like roots! I have never witnessed such brutal behavior, I say if he treats the people who serve him like this, how is he with a scapel in his hand? Will his face turn red like a turnip and his hands start to shake? I warn you not to see this doctor! His behavior is disgusting and demeaning!