A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehdi Habibi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mehdi Habibi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Habibi graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Habibi has 39 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehdi Habibi MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mehdi Habibi practice?
- Dr. Mehdi Habibi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mehdi Habibi practices Neurological Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.