inactive

Mehdi Mosadegh MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 3rd, 2016
Never again!!!
I scheduled the appt bc I saw many positive reviews online and am questioning if these reviews were legitimate. I had a skin biopsy to screen for cancer. Rather than saving a small piece, he did a punch requiring stitches. It look awful and is right beneath my eye. It was cancer and I have follow up w/ Mohs surgeon. The surgeon tried to obtain my records but standard forms were missing (photo of lesion/ body map w/ location/size) I was not surprised. A piece of the stitching was left in that I had to remove. When I asked to be referred to a Mohs surgeon, they referred me to an oncology surgeon. What???!!! Ok maybe the average "joe" doesn't know what a Mohs surgeon is... BUT a dermatology office!?

August 11th, 2015
Highly recommend
I suffer from acne and have seen a major improvement. I definitely feel that I am in good hands and highly recommend Dr. Mosadegh.

June 26th, 2013
Great!
He is extremely knowledgeable. Good bedside manner.