Dr. Mehdi Razavi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

September 12th, 2016
No follow through
He is a good doctor. But does not follow up and his staff is not reliable. One might have serious physical issues and he might point them out but does not follow through with a plan. He lacks totally in follow up. His lack of attention to life threatening issues is of concern

December 28th, 2014
One of the greatest doctor I have met. He actually sits to talk to you. It is rare to see a doctor that care so much for his patients. Thank you Dr Razavi for your dedication and everything you do.

March 15th, 2012
He may be a good doctor but his office staff is lacking. In my opioion hte staff is a direct representation of the doctor. I was told to report a high temp after a procedure. I reported it two times and never heard from the doctor or anyone for that matter. I went to my pcp and was treated for a really bad bcterial infection. I was also put on coumadin and 4 days after going to the lab, I am still waiting for the results. As you can see, I am not impressed with this office.

September 5th, 2011
Wes and Kay
He is patient, listens, and treats you with respect. He is right on target with his advice and treatment. We feel very fortunate to have him as our doctor.

March 9th, 2011
Excellent doctor. Saw the doctor in an emergency situation only.

March 1st, 2011
Dr. Razavi is amazing
Not only is he unbelievably smart, he is the most caring doctor I've ever had. He takes the time to sit down and listen to you. He is accessible and his staff are great. He follows through. He has changed my life and I have total confidence in his advice and treatment. I feel so lucky to have found him.

January 31st, 2011
Awesome Doctor
Dr. Razavi is great. He is the only doctor I have ever had that listens to everything I have to say and treats me like a person and not a patient. The wait time is long, but it is well worth it. I would wait all day for him.

February 21st, 2010
Dr. Razavi is a great doctor
Dr. Razavi is a brilliant doctor and has always been available to us with my husband's my heart issues. We first saw Dr. Massumi and thought of him the same way. We feel so lucky to live in the Houston area and to be privy to such a great medical center. We drive 75 miles to see Dr. Razavi. He has the best appt secretary and nurse. They are a great complement to his practive