Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mehdi Rousta
Dr. Mehdi Rousta, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY, with other offices in Staten Island, NY and Staten Island, NY. She has 51 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Rousta is affiliated with St Vincent's Midtown Hospital, Richmond University Medical Center and SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond. She speaks English.
Dr. Mehdi Rousta has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Mehdi Rousta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.
Dr John Chuback
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Dr. Melita Charles
Staten Island, NY 0.01 mi24
Dr. Xin Li
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Staten Island, NY 0.01 mi10