A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehdi Saeedi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mehdi Saeedi is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saeedi
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saeedi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mehdi Saeedi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Saeedi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Saeedi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- Middlesex Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehdi Moussavi Saeedi MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mehdi M. Saeedi practice?
- Dr. Mehdi Saeedi has 1 office location.
Dr. Mehdi Saeedi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Cromwell, CT.
See Cromwell Internists and Cromwell Gastroenterologists.