A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehdi Saeedi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mehdi Saeedi is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saeedi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mehdi Saeedi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Saeedi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Saeedi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- Middlesex Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehdi Moussavi Saeedi MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mehdi M. Saeedi practice?
- Dr. Mehdi Saeedi has 1 office location.
Dr. Mehdi Saeedi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Cromwell, CT.
See Cromwell Internists and Cromwell Gastroenterologists.