A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehdi Salek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mehdi Salek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mehdi Salek, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Salek graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Salek has 1 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Salek accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 5 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mehdi D. Salek practice?
Dr. Mehdi Salek practices Pediatrics near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ.
See Mesa Pediatricians.