A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehdi Sattari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mehdi Sattari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mehdi Sattari, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sattari graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Sattari has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rehoboth Mckinley Christian Health Services
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehdi N Sattari MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mehdi N. Sattari practice?
- Dr. Mehdi Sattari has 1 office location.
Dr. Mehdi Sattari practices Emergency Medicine near Gallup, NM.
See Gallup Emergency Physicians.