Learn more about Dr. Mehdi Shaaf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mehdi Shaaf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaaf
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Shaaf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mehdi Shaaf, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaaf graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shaaf has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Children`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehdi Shaaf MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mehdi Shaaf practice?
- Dr. Mehdi Shaaf has 1 office location.
Dr. Mehdi Shaaf practices Ophthalmology near Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Rancho Mirage Ophthalmologists.