A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehdi Shaaf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mehdi Shaaf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mehdi Shaaf, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaaf graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shaaf has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Children`s Hospital
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehdi Shaaf MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mehdi Shaaf practice?
- Dr. Mehdi Shaaf has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mehdi Shaaf practices Ophthalmology near Rancho Mirage, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Desert, CA and Little Rock, AR.
See Rancho Mirage Ophthalmologists.