A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehdi Soleimanpour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mehdi Soleimanpour, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Soleimanpour graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Soleimanpour has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- St Elizabeth Hosp Med Ctr, Youngstown, Oh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehdi Soleimanpour MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mehdi Soleimanpour practice?
- Dr. Mehdi Soleimanpour has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mehdi Soleimanpour practices Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Loma Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA.
See Loma Linda Radiologists.