A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehdi Soleimanpour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soleimanpour
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Soleimanpour Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mehdi Soleimanpour, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Soleimanpour graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Soleimanpour has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- St Elizabeth Hosp Med Ctr, Youngstown, Oh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehdi Soleimanpour MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mehdi Soleimanpour practice?
- Dr. Mehdi Soleimanpour has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mehdi Soleimanpour practices Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Loma Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA.
See Loma Linda Radiologists.