A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehdi Tahsini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mehdi Tahsini is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mehdi Tahsini, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tahsini graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tahsini has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehdi Tahsini MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mehdi Tahsini practice?
- Dr. Mehdi Tahsini has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mehdi Tahsini practices Family Medicine near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, IN.
See Torrance Primary Care Doctors.