Dr. Meher Sultana MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 15th, 2016
She is absolutely a wonderful, considerate, super intelligent Doctor. I don't know where my husband would be with out her. Dr. Sultana saved his life... and we cant ever be more appreciative. She is the master and would praise her more if I had more room to write. She is definitely a #1 recommendation!

December 25th, 2015
As a clinician Dr. Sultana is one of the best in the area. I got referred to her office when one of my nurse friends advised me to get an appointment with her office. She accurately figured out my disease and immediately started treating it maybe saving me from being admitted in hospital. People usually write reviews only when they are upset about something but i want to write and show my appreciation. Thanks.

October 17th, 2015
I have used Dr. Sultana for a few years, one of the best doctors I had over the years for my infectious disease issues. A little bit tough to get a quick appointment but she is the top ID doctor in overlook hospital. Will strongly recommend her to my friends anytime.

January 29th, 2014
Superb clinician who is very compassionate and cares about me, part of one of the best ID physician groups in new jersey. All of the ID docs in the group are in nj monthly top doctors. I and my family trust her very much over the years.

October 13th, 2012
Very professional clinician, knew right away what my problem was and explained to me clearly and fixed it. Now my whole family goes to her, helped me immensely when others were not so sure.

July 25th, 2012
Very good doc, works with one of the most reputable practices in ID, truly cares about what she does and her patients.

June 21st, 2011
She saved my wife's life with her diagnosis. Other doctors were dismissive while Doctor Sultana figured it out right away.

February 16th, 2011
I think she is the efficient physician, I was referred by my friend and was able to get in sooner, overall experience with the evaluation and treatment plan was thorough. I would recommend her to my friends and family.