A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meherji Oshtory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meherji Oshtory is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meherji Oshtory, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Oshtory graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Oshtory has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Tracy Community Hospital
- St. Dominic's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meherji Aspendiar Oshtory MD is a male Neurologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Meherji A. Oshtory practice?
- Dr. Meherji Oshtory has 2 office locations.
Dr. Meherji Oshtory practices Neurology near Stockton, CA.
See Stockton Neurologists.