A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehernoor Watcha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mehernoor Watcha, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Watcha graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Watcha has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehernoor F Watcha MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mehernoor F. Watcha practice?
- Dr. Mehernoor Watcha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mehernoor Watcha practices Anesthesiology and Pediatrics near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Houston Anesthesiologists and Houston Pediatricians.