A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meheroz Rabadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meheroz Rabadi, MBBS, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cognition Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabadi graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rabadi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oklahoma City Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Winifred Masterson Burke Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meheroz Hoshang Rabadi MBBS and MD is a male Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Meheroz H. Rabadi practice?
- Dr. Meheroz Rabadi has 1 office location.
Dr. Meheroz Rabadi practices Neurology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Neurologists.