A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehmet Agabigum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mehmet Agabigum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Agabigum graduated from Hacettepe Universitesi, Ankara.
Dr. Agabigum has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehmet Cemal Agabigum MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mehmet C. Agabigum practice?
- Dr. Mehmet Agabigum has 1 office location.
Dr. Mehmet Agabigum practices Otolaryngology near Flint, MI.
See Flint Otolaryngologists.