A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehmet Agabigum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mehmet Agabigum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agabigum
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Agabigum Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Agabigum graduated from Hacettepe Universitesi, Ankara. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Agabigum has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehmet Cemal Agabigum MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mehmet C. Agabigum practice?
- Dr. Mehmet Agabigum has 1 office location.
Dr. Mehmet Agabigum practices Otolaryngology near Flint, MI.
See Flint Otolaryngologists.