A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehmet Agabigum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mehmet Agabigum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Agabigum graduated from Hacettepe Universitesi, Ankara.
Dr. Agabigum has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Agabigum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 28 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 14 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mehmet C. Agabigum practice?
Dr. Mehmet Agabigum practices Otolaryngology near Flint, MI.
See Flint Otolaryngologists.