Dr. Mehmet Agabigum MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 11th, 2016
Very Knowledgable
He was very kind and knew a lot about my deviated septum. I'll be having surgery very soon. He saw my boyfriend's scar on his head and also knew exactly what kind of surgery he had without even being his patient! That was pretty awesome. He's also very easy to understand, which I liked as well. Don't let the strange name fool you! He speaks great English and is well educated for sure.

February 10th, 2016
Patient
So happy to have him for a Dr.! he is so kind and has a wonderful caring personality. He spends time explaining and answering questions and is very reassuring and honest. I also like that he is very thorough he does test that are needed and helps to even find financial answers if your Insurance does not pay for something necessary . His staff is very kind and friendly and I am called back very quickly, not a long wait. He is one of the best Doctors I have ever seen.

March 23rd, 2015
Wonderful doctor and person~
This is one of the best doctors ever! I have been a patient of his as well as two of my children. He is kind and caring and very soft spoken. He goes out of his way to make the younger children feel at ease. This man is a blessing to my family. I do not have anything but good things to say about him.

February 5th, 2015
the mist carung compassionate dr ive ever had
As far as Dr agabigums bedside manner,spends time with me,and follows up there are not enough stars on this to rate him. I had my tonsils out and septoplasty with him last week. I have had quite the time with my tonsils, my nose was a breeze. I have had my share of surgeries and have NEVER had such an amazing surgeon. His bedside manner is awesome,he's uite the comedian but he is the most caring and compassionate Dr I've ever seen. I cant say enough great things about him.

November 11th, 2014
Patient
The BEST !!!

July 25th, 2013
Long waits but decent surgeon
I have seen this doctor 4 times with my 2 year old. He did ear tubes for her at Hurley and was great. Took maybe 30 mins. Although the surgery was great his in office visits are another thing to be desired. His staff is short and doesn't answer questions well. On both office visits I waited an hour past my appointment time before I was even taken back to a room. The doctor saw us for only 5 mins in office so it is especially frustrating to wait so long. The doctor also seems not as kid friendly as I would of liked. I will be switching doctors

March 8th, 2010
Dr. Agabigum was great!
He is a no frills doctor that quickly assesses your problem and presents solutions. He will give his opinion of the best option for you but will let you decide for yourself what you need. I have no complaints about his care.