A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehmet Basaran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mehmet Basaran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Basaran
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Basaran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mehmet Basaran, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Basaran graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Basaran has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Grant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehmet Gokhan Basaran MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Mehmet G. Basaran practice?
- Dr. Mehmet Basaran has 1 office location.
Dr. Mehmet Basaran practices Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Pediatricians and Columbus Allergists.