Dr. Mehmet Basaran MD Patient Reviews

• 1 review

Showing 1 - 1 review

July 6th, 2015
A God Send
I was very sick with asthma when I went to see Dr. Basaran. I had gone to another allergist who supposedly was very good in his field. He had advertisements all over the internet and on local news broadcasts plus he was recommended by my primary doctor. I went to this doctor for about 2 months and instead of my asthma getting better, it had gotten worse. Not only did I not get better, but his bedside manner was terrible; he was extremely arrogant and indicated to me that he was the best in his field (after I told him that I felt that I was not getting better). A friend recommended that I go see Dr. Basaran since he had nothing but great success with him, along with his entire family. I did and within 1 visit, Dr. Basaran diagnosed that I needed a different type of medicine. My asthma is controlled now. In fact, I have been able to reduce my medicine by half, and it is great to be able to do my Irish Step Dancing again for I had to give it up before I went to him. He also has great bedside manners! Thank you, Dr. Basaran, for all you have done for me. I thank God every day that He sent me to you!