Dr. Mehmet Bayram Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Mehmet Bayram?

Fantastic practice

Posted on November 16th, 2015

Dr.Bayram is an exceptional physician. His staff is very friendly, efficient and knowledgeable. I highly recommend this practice.

Posted on June 19th, 2015

I can not say enough good things about Dr. Bayram!

Absolutely Wonderful Doctor

Posted on July 17th, 2013

Dr. Bayram is a wonderful caring and sweet doctor. He REALLY listens to your concerns and spends time with you when needed. If you are considering an OB, GO SEE HIM, he is amazing. Or if you are seeking a new GYN, he is also great in that regard.

Metro Ob Gyn should be avoided

Posted on February 5th, 2013

The staff at this office is very rude. The doctors at the practice are decent, esp. Dr. Bayram, but it is quite difficult to get appointments. When you deliver you never know which doctor you will have. There are better options in the area.

Posted on September 28th, 2012

I've been a patient of Dr. Bayram's for 30 years. He is a caring man who has helped me make health decisions over time that I was comfortable with, without pressure. (This included my choosing two years of non-surgical treatment for fibroids before finally deciding on a hysterectomy.) I go to his Livonia office, where the staff are all pleasant, professional and helpful, and there are nice, feminine touches in the bathroom that help you feel more comfortable preparing for exams. Of the many doctors I see regularly, he is tops in the way he treats me, the patient.

Posted on September 19th, 2012

I was very happy with the doctors within this office, but especially Farrah Snyder. She is WONDERFUL! If she was somewhere else, I'd absolutely still be going to her. This is Dr. Bayram's office and he seems to blow off how his staff treats people. The front desk, the billers and the nurses are absolutely the most rude people I may have ever met. Complete snakes. I've been making payments every month and my last one was for $14. Apparently, they didn't like that... I've been sent to collections. When I called to figure out what their problem was, they said I missed a month which I didn't because they certainly cashed the check. Long story short - I'D FIND A DIFFERENT OFFICE! Even before these problems, they're very condescending, they're so unwelcoming. Wonderful doctors, but the girls in the front completely ruined my pregnancy experience and Bayram apparently doesn't want to deal with them because no problem's ever solver. Like I said, just find a different office to go to.

Horrible staff

Posted on March 7th, 2012

My experienc with this pratice is very poor. The staff is very rude and uncoperative.

Posted on November 9th, 2017