A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehmet Cilingiroglu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mehmet Cilingiroglu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cilingiroglu
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Cilingiroglu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mehmet Cilingiroglu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cilingiroglu graduated from Hacettepe Universitesi, Ankara.
Dr. Cilingiroglu has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Magnolia Hospital
- Jefferson Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehmet Cilingiroglu MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mehmet Cilingiroglu practice?
- Dr. Mehmet Cilingiroglu has 1 office location.
Dr. Mehmet Cilingiroglu practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Internists and Little Rock Cardiologists.