Dr. Mehmet Demirozu MD Patient Reviews

• Pulmonary Disease Hawthorne, CA

2.3

March 4th, 2014
MEDI/MEDI FRAUD??????
This Doctor is associated with Promise Hospital in East Los Angeles. My brother was transferred from Alhambra Hospital to Promise Hospital to complete his antibiotic therapy. He was only suppose to be their a week, 7 days. We have tried contacting this Doctor for over a week with no success. The Doctor is refusing to discharge my brother and wants to transfer him to one of the nine Hospitals he is affiliated with. The Nurses at Promise Hospital and the Director have stated my brother is well enough to return home and should not be there any longer. The Director of Promise Hospital is going to have my brother discharged. As of yet we are still waiting. I believe this doctor keeps patients longer than necessary out of greed (medicare/medicaid). According to the staff their is no reason my brother should be their any longer!!!!!!!!

June 18th, 2010
Good health
I have been a pation of Dr. Demirozu for five years. My care have been excellent. Even during my personnel money problem they didn't worries about how they got paid as long as I get better.