Absolutely wonderful doctor show details Absolutely wonderful doctor
by Aasha M. on Apr 28th, 2014

We worked with Dr. G throughout my pregnancy and after my son's birth to craft a plan for his care and to give him the best possible chance at a normal life, despite being diagnosed with tricuspid atresia. He was wonderfully caring and took the time to be with us until he knew we understood everything that was happening. Unfortunately, our son passed away at 1 yr old. Still, Dr. G and Julie (his nurse) made the time to attend his visitation and let us know we were still part of their "family." If I had to do it all over again, I would still choose Dr. G. I can't say enough good things about him.

Nov 29th, 2012

Dr. Gulecyuz is a professional, caring, and courteous cardiologist. Both him and his nurse (Julie) are easy to work with and spend time listening to any concerns. I highly recommend Dr. Gulecyuz.

Sep 13th, 2012

Dr G. is one of the Doctors that does what he does because he wants to make a difference! The staff there are friendly and caring. Both of my children are apprehensive when we go because it is different than all other appointments and they only go once a year, but the staff and Dr. G immediately put them at ease. My daughter was diagnosed with a subaortic membrane and Dr G spent a lot of time with us explaining what it was and all the things it could mean. He is very patient, kinda and knowledgable. I would recommend him and his staff to anyone!

My Daughter and her Twins show details My Daughter and her Twins
Mar 27th, 2012

Dr. G. was amazing. he was very caring and took the time to draw out diagram of the baby's heart so we would truley understand what was happening with the boys. Truley a wonderful Man and DR....

Jul 30th, 2010

I WENT THRU DR. GULECYUZS OFFICE WITH MY 2 SONS AND I WAS VERY HAPPY HIM AND HIS STAFF...THEY ARE WONDERFUL!!