A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehmet Ozgur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mehmet Ozgur is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ozgur graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa.
Dr. Ozgur has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehmet Hayri Ozgur MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mehmet H. Ozgur practice?
- Dr. Mehmet Ozgur has 1 office location.
Dr. Mehmet Ozgur practices Neurological Surgery near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Surgeons.