A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehmet Ozgur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mehmet Ozgur is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ozgur
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ozgur Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ozgur graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa.
Dr. Ozgur has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehmet Hayri Ozgur MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mehmet H. Ozgur practice?
- Dr. Mehmet Ozgur has 1 office location.
Dr. Mehmet Ozgur practices Neurological Surgery near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Surgeons.