A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehmet Pekerol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mehmet Pekerol is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Pekerol graduated from Ege Universitesi, Izmir.
Dr. Pekerol has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Promise Hospital of East Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehmet C Pekerol MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mehmet C. Pekerol practice?
- Dr. Mehmet Pekerol has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mehmet Pekerol practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near West Hollywood, CA.
See West Hollywood Internists and West Hollywood Infectious Disease Doctors.