A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehmet Pekerol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mehmet Pekerol is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Pekerol graduated from Ege Universitesi, Izmir.
Dr. Pekerol has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Brotman Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehmet C Pekerol MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mehmet C. Pekerol practice?
- Dr. Mehmet Pekerol has 1 office location.
Dr. Mehmet Pekerol practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near West Hollywood, CA.
See West Hollywood Internists and West Hollywood Infectious Disease Doctors.