Dr. Mehmet Yalcinkaya Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mehmet Yalcinkaya?

May 10th, 2017

Amazing Doctor

July 7th, 2016

Great doctor

He is very thorough and spends time answering any questions. I was worried about going to an RE, but he was kind and understanding.

May 14th, 2016

Top notch specialist. He really knows and uses cutting edge technology. More importantly, he makes you feel at ease. Great personality.

July 18th, 2015

HE IS THE BEST!

My friend recommended him.I'm living in NY.I went all the way down to NC to see him.He was very caring.He always answered my phone calls.I'm pregnant on 14 weeks with twins.Even now after 14 weeks he still cares about me and he talk to me.He is embriologist is top of line person.You can watch all the process trough big glass window. They have best equipment money can buy. The machine takes pictures of your embrios every 10 minutes so they do not have to open the door of the fridge as often as the other guys. We drove from NY to NC we stay there 1 week. I think you should do the same thing.

October 18th, 2012

The BEST!

Dr. Yalcinkaya IS THE BEST! He is very approachable, and I always felt comfortable talking with him. He's very positive and genuinely cares about his patients. He listens to your concerns and takes the time to reassure you. IVF is a complicated process and it did seem chaotic at times, but it was really comforting to have a doctor that I trusted. I had an exceptional IVF cycle and am now 12 weeks pregnant with twins. :) I just wanted to hug him (but I refrained) on our last appointment. He had carried us through such a tough time and he felt like a friend. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Yalcinkaya!

November 17th, 2016