A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehmood Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mehmood Ahmad is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmad
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mehmood Ahmad, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Ahmad has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehmood Riaz Ahmad BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mehmood R. Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Mehmood Ahmad has 1 office location.
Dr. Mehmood Ahmad practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Mountain Lakes, NJ.
See Mountain Lakes Internists and Mountain Lakes Cardiologists.