A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehmood Hashmi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mehmood Hashmi, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hashmi graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Hashmi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stormont-Vail Healthcare
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- Colmary-O'Neil Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hashmi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 8 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan