A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehmoodur Rasheed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mehmoodur Rasheed is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mehmoodur Rasheed, FACR, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rasheed graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Rasheed has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Holzer Medical Center Jackson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehmoodur Md Rasheed FACR and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Mehmoodur M. Rasheed practice?
- Dr. Mehmoodur Rasheed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mehmoodur Rasheed practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Champaign, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Gallipolis, OH.
See Champaign Internists and Champaign Rheumatologists.