A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehnaz Junagadhwalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mehnaz Junagadhwalla is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mehnaz Junagadhwalla, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Junagadhwalla graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Junagadhwalla has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
- Engelwood Community Hospital
- Venice Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehnaz A Junagadhwalla MD is a female Hematologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mehnaz A. Junagadhwalla practice?
- Dr. Mehnaz Junagadhwalla has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mehnaz Junagadhwalla practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Venice, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, FL and Sarasota, FL.
See Venice Hematologists and Venice Oncologists.