A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehnaz Roshani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Roshani graduated from Bolan Medical College, Quetta.
Dr. Roshani has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehnaz Roshani MD is a female doctor and practices in Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Mehnaz Roshani practice?
- Dr. Mehnaz Roshani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mehnaz Roshani practices Hospitalist near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Hospitalists.