A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehran Alagheband:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mehran Alagheband is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mehran Alagheband, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Cosmetic dermatology
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Sweaty Armpit (Hyperhidrosis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alagheband graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Alagheband has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehran Alagheband MD is a male Dermatologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Mehran Alagheband practice?
- Dr. Mehran Alagheband has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mehran Alagheband practices Dermatology near Glen Cove, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY and Williston Park, NY.
See Glen Cove Dermatologists.