Learn more about Dr. Mehran Attari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mehran Attari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Attari
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Attari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mehran Attari, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Attari graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Attari has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital, The
- University Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehran Attari MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Mehran Attari practice?
- Dr. Mehran Attari has 1 office location.
Dr. Mehran Attari practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Internists and Cincinnati Cardiologists.