Learn more about Dr. Mehran Attari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mehran Attari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mehran Attari, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Attari graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Attari has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital, The
- University Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehran Attari MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mehran Attari practice?
- Dr. Mehran Attari has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mehran Attari practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, OH.
See Cincinnati Internists and Cincinnati Cardiologists.