A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehran Attari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mehran Attari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Attari
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Attari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mehran Attari, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Attari graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Attari has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital, The
- University Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehran Attari MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Mehran Attari practice?
- Dr. Mehran Attari has 1 office location.
Dr. Mehran Attari practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Internists and Cincinnati Cardiologists.