A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehran Farid-Moayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mehran Farid-Moayer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mehran Farid-Moayer, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Farid-Moayer graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Farid-Moayer has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Marin General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehran Farid-Moayer MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mehran Farid-Moayer practice?
- Dr. Mehran Farid-Moayer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mehran Farid-Moayer practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Burlingame, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Millbrae, CA and Greenbrae, CA.
See Burlingame Internists, Burlingame Critical Care Practitioners, Burlingame Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Burlingame Pulmonologists.