A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehran Golpariani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mehran Golpariani, Pain Management Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Golpariani graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Golpariani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- St Charles Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehran Golpariani MD is a male Pain Management, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mehran Golpariani practice?
- Dr. Mehran Golpariani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mehran Golpariani practices Pain Medicine and Interventional Pain Medicine near Port Jefferson Station, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Port Jefferson, NY.
See Port Jefferson Station Pain Management Doctors.