Dr. Mehran Habibi MD Patient Reviews

4.8

• Good
  • Bad

June 26th, 2017
Dr. Habibi and his team are a step above the rest
Dr. Habibi not only listened to my concerns, but he addressed them. He and his team made my experience a great one. His kindness and warmness made me feel very safe and secure. I knew I was in good hands. His staff was superior. The hospital stay ended up being a few extra days due to complications; however, I always knew I was in good hands. Great experience for sure. Thank you Dr. Habibi.

June 11th, 2017
excelent care
wonderful care, staff very understanding & explained what to expect so I was able to know what was going to happen, which resulted in being less stressful.

June 11th, 2017
He cured me of cancer!!!
Dr. Habibi saw me the VERY same day as receiving my diagnosis! He was so kind and thorough. I love his team and the care and time they gave to me.

May 26th, 2017
Phenomenal!
Dr. Habibi is truly the best surgeon in his field and sets the standard for breast cancer patients. He has unmatched breast surgery experience blended with a genuine positive way of being. This brought immeasurable comfort during the cancer treatment process. I am very fortunate to have found this incredibly skilled surgeon as he has made me healthy once again

May 19th, 2017
Roberta
My experience with Dr. Habibi was excellent.

May 19th, 2017
On a fast track to recovery!
I was fortunate to have an appt. with Dr. Habibi. His bed side manner was very reassuring. He spent time with me to explain everything and even answered my questions before I needed to ask them. I understood what I had and how he was going to attack the DCIS. Katherine, his physician assistant, remained in the exam room and went over everything again and answer any additional questions. I was anxious to get started, and was very fortunate to be able to have my lumpectomy the day following my appt. with Dr. Habibi.

May 2nd, 2017
Positive
Positive experience

May 2nd, 2017
Felt comfortable with doc
Felt he was competent and caring

April 18th, 2017
excellent. /s
excellent

April 18th, 2017
I had a very successful procedure with Dr. Habibi. So happy with him more than expected.
I came to Dr. Habibi seeking second opinion after I was told that I need total breast removal. It was the best decision seeking second opinion and I am so happy that I found Dr. Habibi, a very experienced doctor who was able to save my breast by successfully removing the tumors. He is an amaizing and very pleasant Dr. with all his staff members. I was so frustrated with having the Cancer and medication. But after having discussion with Dr. Habibi, the whole thing changed differently. He is an amazing dr who takes all the burdens off of your shoulder by explaining all the steps and the procedure. His staff members are very professional with great personality and helping heart. I recommend Dr. Habibi to anyone.

April 14th, 2017
Great!
I really liked Dr. Habibi!

April 14th, 2017
Excellent
He treated me as a sister or a mother. Very respectful.