Dr. Mehran Habibi MD Patient Reviews

April 18th, 2017
excellent. /s
excellent

April 18th, 2017
I had a very successful procedure with Dr. Habibi. So happy with him more than expected.
I came to Dr. Habibi seeking second opinion after I was told that I need total breast removal. It was the best decision seeking second opinion and I am so happy that I found Dr. Habibi, a very experienced doctor who was able to save my breast by successfully removing the tumors. He is an amaizing and very pleasant Dr. with all his staff members. I was so frustrated with having the Cancer and medication. But after having discussion with Dr. Habibi, the whole thing changed differently. He is an amazing dr who takes all the burdens off of your shoulder by explaining all the steps and the procedure. His staff members are very professional with great personality and helping heart. I recommend Dr. Habibi to anyone.

April 13th, 2017
Great!
I really liked Dr. Habibi!

April 13th, 2017
Excellent
He treated me as a sister or a mother. Very respectful.

April 9th, 2017
a compassionate, skilled surgeon
Dr. Habibi has been a source of support and knowledge over the past several years while i arrived at my choice to have a prophylactic double mastectomy

March 27th, 2017
exceptional surgeon!!! very caring, treats you with respect and cares about YOU
He makes you feel so comfortable. He takes time with you to ask questions and is detailed in explaining your concerns. I can not explain how great of a surgeon he is in words. Everyone in my family loves him. He made sure everyone you want involved was included in the discussions. He does not mind reexplaining or added questions from family or friends. He is also funny. He jokes around with you at appropriate times. I definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a surgeon. If you have one already, i suggest you leave and come to Dr. Habibi.

March 27th, 2017
he was great and has a great bedside manner
everything was great and i would recommend him highly

March 27th, 2017
Dr. Habibi is one of the best Dr.'s I've ever had. He has the best bedside manner, skills, personality and knowledge. I have had the best experience possible.
I will recommend him to anyone who might need this type of Dr. He truly is awesome. I like him so much; he helped me to feel better about all of this from beginning to end.

good overall experience
I was very pleased with my experience, Everyone was very nice.

February 14th, 2017
Dr Habibi is abosultely was the perfect Dr. L love him
Dr Habibi is just an overall wonderful Dr, he made me very comfortable and answered all my questions, His compassion and his bedside manners was very reassuring, information from Dr Habibi was clear and easy to understand

February 13th, 2017
Wonderful Surgeon. Great bedside manor. Very informatiive
Dr. Habibi is very informative. He spends time with you and answers all of your questions. His staff is wonderful!

January 30th, 2017
The best medical experience I have with Dr. Mehran Habibi , Johns Hopkins Hospital.
Dr. Habibi is exceptional in his medical treatment and encoruagement.