Dr. Mehran Habibi MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Baltimore, MD

4.8

May 26th, 2017
Phenomenal!
Dr. Habibi is truly the best surgeon in his field and sets the standard for breast cancer patients. He has unmatched breast surgery experience blended with a genuine positive way of being. This brought immeasurable comfort during the cancer treatment process. I am very fortunate to have found this incredibly skilled surgeon as he has made me healthy once again

May 19th, 2017
Roberta
My experience with Dr. Habibi was excellent.

May 18th, 2017
On a fast track to recovery!
I was fortunate to have an appt. with Dr. Habibi. His bed side manner was very reassuring. He spent time with me to explain everything and even answered my questions before I needed to ask them. I understood what I had and how he was going to attack the DCIS. Katherine, his physician assistant, remained in the exam room and went over everything again and answer any additional questions. I was anxious to get started, and was very fortunate to be able to have my lumpectomy the day following my appt. with Dr. Habibi.

May 2nd, 2017
Positive
Positive experience

May 2nd, 2017
Felt comfortable with doc
Felt he was competent and caring

April 18th, 2017
excellent. /s
excellent

April 18th, 2017
I had a very successful procedure with Dr. Habibi. So happy with him more than expected.
I came to Dr. Habibi seeking second opinion after I was told that I need total breast removal. It was the best decision seeking second opinion and I am so happy that I found Dr. Habibi, a very experienced doctor who was able to save my breast by successfully removing the tumors. He is an amaizing and very pleasant Dr. with all his staff members. I was so frustrated with having the Cancer and medication. But after having discussion with Dr. Habibi, the whole thing changed differently. He is an amazing dr who takes all the burdens off of your shoulder by explaining all the steps and the procedure. His staff members are very professional with great personality and helping heart. I recommend Dr. Habibi to anyone.

April 13th, 2017
Great!
I really liked Dr. Habibi!

April 13th, 2017
Excellent
He treated me as a sister or a mother. Very respectful.

April 9th, 2017
a compassionate, skilled surgeon
Dr. Habibi has been a source of support and knowledge over the past several years while i arrived at my choice to have a prophylactic double mastectomy

March 27th, 2017
exceptional surgeon!!! very caring, treats you with respect and cares about YOU
He makes you feel so comfortable. He takes time with you to ask questions and is detailed in explaining your concerns. I can not explain how great of a surgeon he is in words. Everyone in my family loves him. He made sure everyone you want involved was included in the discussions. He does not mind reexplaining or added questions from family or friends. He is also funny. He jokes around with you at appropriate times. I definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a surgeon. If you have one already, i suggest you leave and come to Dr. Habibi.

March 27th, 2017
he was great and has a great bedside manner
everything was great and i would recommend him highly