Dr. Mehran Heydarpour Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mehran Heydarpour?

August 2nd, 2017

Money hungry

I don't know how he can keep a medical license. I thought at first he was a good caring doc, but soon found out he is only out to make money to finance his trips to Vegas. H implanted a pain pump, put in a pediatric size so it would have to be filled twice as often ( more money for him). He had the dosage so high I developed a granuloma which resulted in permanent spinal cord damage. Find someone else!

May 7th, 2014

I don't know how this person ( I will not reduce myself to call him a doctor) could have ever taken the Hippocratic Oath, he is unethical, narcissistic, and arrogant. He has no moral code with respect to giving the patients he treats the respect that they deserve.

May 13th, 2011

This doctor will leave you in the examining room to check on his stocks. He loves to brag about everybody he has sued. He will talk about other patients to you. All he cares about is how much money he can make on a patient.

February 2nd, 2010

Dr. Heydarpour was a overly zelous Mr. know it all. He was always pushing pain shots and pills. I think he also over charges for his procedures. He said humorly that he get's as much as he can bill from everyones insurances. I found that rude and disrespectful to his profesionalism.

November 4th, 2009

great doc

he saved my life...will go back to him any time....highly recommended.....

October 27th, 2009

Medieval Practices

Uncomfortable office (key needed to use shared bathroom in hallway). After waiting awhile, the doctor sees me and makes jokes about his own ineptitude. Hearing, "Now I will look up how to do this procedure" does not put one at ease. Other doctor who performed same procedure in a different office used technology to SEE where pain injection was going rather than just blindly inserting needle and jamming it around, trying to get it in correct spot. I would NEVER go back or recommend him. I feel lucky that I wasn't hurt more.

July 6th, 2009

Never told me I wasn't cover by insurence

I went to him twice you would think that by the second appointment that I was not covered. I had 6 other similar proceedures at a covered Doc and it cost me $30 each, now Heydarpour is sueing me for 3300 for two appointments.

June 16th, 2009

dr, death

The worst Doctor I've ever seen.

February 13th, 2017