Learn more about Dr. Mehran Jabbarzadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mehran Jabbarzadeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mehran Jabbarzadeh, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabbarzadeh graduated from Ankara Universitesi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jabbarzadeh has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jabbarzadeh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mehran Jabbarzadeh practice?
Dr. Mehran Jabbarzadeh practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology near Libertyville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Barrington, IL and McHenry, IL.
See Libertyville Internists and Libertyville Cardiologists.