A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehran Jabbarzadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mehran Jabbarzadeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mehran Jabbarzadeh, MD is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Atrial Fibrillation
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabbarzadeh graduated from Ankara Universitesi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jabbarzadeh has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehran Jabbarzadeh MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Mehran Jabbarzadeh practice?
- Dr. Mehran Jabbarzadeh has 7 office locations.
Dr. Mehran Jabbarzadeh practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Libertyville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Barrington, IL and McHenry, IL.
See Libertyville Cardiologists.