A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehran Mansouri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mehran Mansouri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mansouri
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mansouri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mehran Mansouri, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mansouri graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Mansouri has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehran Mansouri MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mehran Mansouri practice?
- Dr. Mehran Mansouri has 1 office location.
Dr. Mehran Mansouri practices Surgery near Plainview, NY.
See Plainview Surgeons.