Dr. Mehran Moussavian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mehran Moussavian?

March 8th, 2014

Save my life

Excelent Dr Excelent person Dr moussaivien save my life thank you an good bless you

July 19th, 2012

Rippoff

These people are just here to soak the insurance. My regular doctor wanted me to have a stress test so I made the appointment for one. When I arrived for the appointment the waiting room was so full of patients about 10 of us had to stand and wait...for 50 minutes. Then all they did was take my blood pressure and give a 2 minute EKG...which I already had with my regular doctor. Then they set me up for 3 more appointments saying they can't take care of it all on one. Just looking to get that co-pay and soak the insurance for more. In summary I had to take 2 and a half hours off of work to get nothing done. What scammers. Find a doctor with better office practices.

May 11th, 2012

Finding the right doctor is hard. I'm grateful to have him as my physician. He is professional and takes the time to explain and answer all my concerns. Truly his compassion and dedication to his patients is what makes him remarkable!

May 11th, 2012

Extraordinary Doctor

January 12th, 2012

I'm finding a new doctor

While hospitalized, Dr. Mousavian was great. On my first follow-up visit with him, his office staff was not professional. My only hope is that I could have seen the doctor and avoided the staff. I'm looking elsewhere.

January 13th, 2011

overall opinion of my visits

staff is too inexperience with treatment/care of patients. feels like I'm a school experiment. rushed.last three times i've waited nearly 2 hours each time. the four visit i waited over two hours for the 3 minute visit.. very dissappointing. I too have a life!

Doctor's Response

You have the wrong Physician, we have NOT seen a Juan Lopez to date...

October 31st, 2010

excellent, best in the area

May 21st, 2010

David Gray

I met Dr. Moussavian in the hospital 3 years ago when I was being evaluated for a heart problem. I have found him to be most professional and was always right on regarding my condition. He is very caring and deeply concerned about his patients. His office is immaculate and I can't say enough good things about his staff. They truly understand the value of great customer service. I would not hesitate to refer any famil and friends to this man of great characeter.

October 25th, 2008

Best of the Best!!

excellent care, great guy, fortunate to have found him!

March 8th, 2016