A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehran Pouresmail:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mehran Pouresmail, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pouresmail graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Pouresmail has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Haven
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehran Pouresmail MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mehran Pouresmail practice?
- Dr. Mehran Pouresmail has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mehran Pouresmail practices Internal Medicine near West Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbridge, CT.
See West Haven Internists.