A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehrdad Abedi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mehrdad Abedi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mehrdad Abedi, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abedi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Abedi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- University of California Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehrdad Abedi MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mehrdad Abedi practice?
- Dr. Mehrdad Abedi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mehrdad Abedi practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA.
See Sacramento Internists, Sacramento Hematologists, and Sacramento Oncologists.