Learn more about Dr. Mehrdad Abedi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mehrdad Abedi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mehrdad Abedi, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Bone Marrow/Stem Cell Transplantation Leukemia Lymphoma Multiple Myeloma.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Abedi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.More Education & Awards
Dr. Abedi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- University of California Davis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abedi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mehrdad Abedi practice?
Dr. Mehrdad Abedi practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA.
See Sacramento Internists, Sacramento Hematologists, Sacramento Oncologists, and Sacramento Pathologists.